Friday, June 26, 2009

I love Tim's sense of humor :-)

Ha ha! Tim Storey made a really good (and fun) point in his blog today. He said “In Luke 12:22 Jesus said, “If he takes care of the birds of the air, how much more will take care of us?” As I like to say, when was the last time you saw a stressed out bird? In other words, don’t sweat the small stuff because God is truly in control.” I especially like his joke about stressed-out birds. It’s a good point though: don’t worry if life isn’t perfect because God will make sure everything works out for the best. Read the whole post <"http://www.getstorey.com"> here.

2 comments:

  1. I love how Tim Storey can teach such valuable lessons to everyone but Tim can still keep in interesting and fun. Mr. Storey has a true talent for teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooooooovvvveee Tim Storey's sense of humor! It helps make Tim... well... Tim!!

    ReplyDelete